£65 - £80 per day
28 days ago
05 Apr 00:00
Do you have experience supporting children with social, emotional and mental health difficulties? Are you based locally to Twickenham?
Envision Education are seeking an excellent SEMH 1:1 Learning Assistant on behalf of a great primary school based in the Richmond borough.
About the school:
- A lively and exciting place to work and learn
- Encourages a 'can do' attitude for pupils
- Celebrates diversity
About the role:
- Support a pupil who has SEMH on a 1:1 basis
- Work closely with your key pupil to monitor their progress and work towards reaching their set goals
- Foster effect behaviour managements skills
- Minimum 6 months experience as a Teaching Assistant supporting children with SEMH
- Degree / TA Qualification
- Must be available full time and immediately
Why register with Envision Education for work?
- Highly competitive and negotiable rates of pay
- Placements made in schools local to YOU
- Quick and efficient registration process
- We offer long-term positions with the potential to lead to permanent
- Unlimited £100 bonus scheme for any successful referrals made to us
- Friendly team to support you
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.