£65 - £80 per day
26 days ago
Secondary Teaching Assistant - Secondary School
Are you an experienced and passionate Secondary Teaching Assistant who loves to work with children and attend to their needs? Are you seeking a long-term placement in a vibrant and exceptional learning environment? Then apply NOW as we are currently recruiting for a wonderful Secondary School in Northolt where you can become a further successful Secondary Teaching Assistant.
- A friendly, inspiring and thriving learning community located near the spectacular Northala Fields in Northolt, Ealing
- Achieves outstanding academic, social and emotional outcomes for their students
- Proud of their learners achievements in arts, sports and vocational studies
- Nurturing and dedicated team of staff
- Takes pride in providing a safe, well-supported and successful environment for their young people
- Secondary Teaching Assistant to support children with autism and behavioural difficulties
- To provide effective support in class and ensure the children's safety and wellbeing
- To motivate, engage and encourage children to become independent and collaborative learners
- A fantastic opportunity which could lead to a permanent role
- Available to work 08:30 to 15:45, Monday to Friday
- Recent experience working with children in a school or alternate environment
- Must be available from September to work as a Secondary Teaching Assistant
- Already have or willing to apply for a Child Only enhanced DBS
- An affectionate and devoted individual
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.