£65 - £80 per day
about 1 month ago
Do you have experience working with SEN pupils? Are you looking for a long term role?
If so, we have a fantastic opportunity for you. We are seeking a Secondary SEN Teaching Assistant to support SEN students aged 11 to 19 in a school based in Ealing. You will be working closely with the class teacher and fellow Teaching Assistants to support pupils in the class. Through working 1:1 with students, you will build a relationship with students that will help you to effectively support students in reaching their goals and becoming independent learners.
Please get in contact with us as soon as possible if you are available and looking for a long term role!
- Provide 1:1 support
- Be flexible in working across the secondary school
- Follow the students learning plan and provide accurate feedback on progress
- Support and encourage students independence
- At least 6 months of experience in a school setting
- Bachelors degree
- understanding and ability to manage challenging behaviour
- Live local to Ealing
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
- £100 bonus paid for each successful referral
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.