£75 - £85 per day
3 months ago
Secondary School Teaching Assistant - Hayes
Are you seking a position as a Teaching Assistant in a Secondary School? Always wanted to work with children? Live local to the Hayes area?
We are currrently recruiting a Secondary School Teaching Assistant to work within a fantastic secondary school in the Hayes. This will be a full time role, from Monday to Friday, 8:15am - 4pm.
No previous experience working in a school required as a Secondary School Teaching Assistant provided that you have a passion for working with children and have worked with children in some capacity and can provide a reference relating to this role!
- The school is a faith school catered to secondary aged pupils & aims to give pupils knowledge and understanding of religious beliefs and practices
- The school supports pupils with their own beliefs whilst at the same time encouraging them to respect the beliefs of other people
- The school seeks to provide a happy and outward-looking school, within which all the pupils work hard to realise their full potential
- Strife to strengthen bonds between home, community and school, providing a preparation for each pupil's entry into the wider community.
- To be committed to encouraging every member of our community to invest in life-long learning and personal development.
- Secondary School Teaching Assistant to support children with autism and behavioural difficulties
- Support a set of candidates throughout the week, rather than 1:1 with the same pupil every day
- Preparing the classroom for lessons and tidying it up afterwards as a Secondary School Teaching Assistant
- Support the teachers in different classes with preparing lessons and resources as a Secondary School Teaching Assistant
- Motivating and encouraging students to achieve their true potential as a Secondary School Teaching Assistant
- Available to work 08:15 to 16:00, Monday to Friday
- Previous experience working with children in a school or alternate setting
- You must at the minimum have recent experience with children in some capacity
- Either live in Hayes or within a commutable distance
- Be comfortable working in a secondary school setting
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.