£65 - £75 per day
about 1 month ago
Do you have what it takes to inspire Secondary School students and help them acheive their best? Can you challenge, motivate and build trust with pupils?
Envision Education are looking for experienced, enthusiastic Teaching Assistants to support students in SEN and mainstream schools within the borough of Harrow.
The right candidate will be a confident communicator, highly observant and will able to build rapport well with students aged between 11 and 16.
- Use a range of support techniques to keep students focused and motivated throughout the class
- Support teachers in managing challenging behaviour
- Help students who may need extra support on a 1:1 basis
- Monitor students' behaviour and progress on a continuous basis
- Assist the teacher with resource and classroom preparation duties as needed
- Clear away materials and help tidy up after class
- Assist students with SEN in accordance with an EHCP if needed
- Previous experience supporting Secondary School students in the classroom
- Excellent organisational and timekeeping skills
- The ability to build rapport with students and fellow staff
- Able to confidently handle challenging behaviour
- A dymanic and enthusiastic nature
- Local or able to commute to Harrow
- Able to start immediately
- An opportunity to gain valuable school-based experience
- Long term, full time employment
- The chance to further your career in Education
- Work with a supportive and communicative agency
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
- £100 bonus paid for each successful referral
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who would like to further their career working as a Teaching Assistant. Apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.