£65 - £80 per day
about 2 months ago
Do you have experience as a Learning Support Assistant? Are you keen on working in a secondary school?
Envision Education are looking for a Secondary School Learning Support Assistant to work closely with SEN pupils in Year 9 of a mainstream secondary school based in Hayes, Hillingdon. Ideally, you will have experience in a school setting or as a social worker as you will be required to carry out some manual handling, although personal care is not required.
About the school:
A mainstream Secondary School based in Hayes, Hillingdon. It currently has a 7 form of entry in the Secondary Phase, and is part of an academy of schools. They aim to help students develop confidence and self-esteem and are proud of all that their pupils and staff achieve.
- To support Year 9 pupils in all subjects
- Work closely with a group of students
- Support with manual handling
- Create an inclusive learning environment
- Ideally, Level 3 TA or higher
- Live local to Hayes, or within a commutable distance
- Able to work on own initiative
- Available full time and immediately
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.