£70 - £85 per day
9 days ago
Have you got previous experience working with children? Are you capable of working with SEN children? If so, a fantastic opportunity has become available as an SEN Teaching Assistant to support SEN pupils at a secondary achool age in Hillingdon. The right candidate must be able to work with SEN pupils and supporting them with their personal care.
If you think you fit this role, then apply now to be considered for this position!
- OSTED 'Good' rated school
- Recognises its responsibilities for safeguarding and child protection.
- Aim to help students develop confidence and self-esteem
- Proudly maintain a positive and welcoming atmosphere for children
- Encourage positive behaviour, by providing a range of rewards for students of all ages and abilities
- Teaching Assistant to support SEN pupils
- You will also need to be able to support with personal care
- Have a keen eye for health and safety and safeguarding issues
- Build positive relationships with children, parents and colleagues
- Have a good, professional level of spoken and written English
- Have a passion for working with children
- Must be comfortable with SEN children
- Must be patient, resilient and calm
- Must have a good, professional level of spoken and written English
- Available to work 08:30am to 4pm, Monday to Friday
- Previous experience in a school setting is desirable
- Must be available for an immediate start
- Either live in Hillingdon, or within a commutable distance
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seeker's interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.