£65 - £70 per day
24 days ago
Do you have recent experience supporting secondary students with Special Educational Needs? Are you local to Southall?
If so, Envision Education are working with a fantastic SEN school based in Southall, Ealing who are looking for a passionate candidate to support in their secondary department. You will likely be working 1:1 with pupils, and need to be confident in managing challenging behaviour.
Please get in contact with us as soon as possible if you are available and looking for a long term role!
- Work 1:1 with SEN pupils
- Help students to learn life skills
- Work closely with the class teacher and TA's in your class
- Use your own initiative when supporting pupils and staff
- Level 3 TA, or higher
- At least 6 months of experience supporting SEN pupils
- Ability to support challenging behaviour
- Live local to Southall, Ealing
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.