£65 - £75 per day
about 1 month ago
Do you live local to Ealing? Are you an experienced Learning Support Assistant?
If you are looking for a long term role as a Learning Support Assistant to secondary aged students please get in touch! We have an all though SEN School seeking Learning Support Assistants for their secondary department.
Please get in contact with us as soon as possible if you are available and looking for a long term role!
About the school:
A SEN School catering to students on the Autistic Spectrum, aged from 4 to 22. The school is highly structured, and pride themselves on the warm, welcoming place they have created where children feel valued and safe.
- Support secondary aged SEN pupils
- provide 1:1 and some group support
- Work closely with the class teacher
- Help to engage and motivate students
- Level 3 qualification
- At least 6 months experience in a school setting
- Experience supporting students with challenging behaviour
- Live local to Ealing
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.