£120 - £190 per day
17 days ago
A fantastic opportunity has opened up for a Science Teacher to join an amazing Secondary school in Isleworth!
Are you an experienced Teacher? Are you a specialist Science Teacher? Would you be able to start immediately?
This is an opportunity to join a very successful school who wish to appoint an enthusiastic and pro-active Science Teacher thus ensuring that standards are maintained at a very high level.
Apply now so you do not miss out!
- A high-performing school based in Isleworth
- A school where students exhibit outstanding behaviour
- Committed to developing and supporting staff
- A friendly and welcoming school
- Nurtures confident and successful individuals
- OFSTED 'Good' rated school
- A Science Teacher to teach KS3 and KS4 students all subjects within Science
- Ensure all students are making progress towards achieving their targets
- Create and maintain a positive and supportive learning environment
- Safeguard and promote the welfare of children
- Ensure that all lessons are planned with clear aims and learning objectives
- Available to work 08:30 to 16:00, Monday to Friday
- Previous teaching experience in a school setting
- Must have excellent academic qualifications and subject knowledge
- Confident to perform full class duty responsibilities
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seeker's interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.