£120 - £180 per day
about 1 month ago
Envision Education are seeking a qualified and experienced Science Teacher to work in a fantastic secondary school based in Greenwich on a full-time basis after immediately after the Easter holiday!
If this sounds like something you are interested in, and you have QTS as well as experience teaching Science in a secondary school, please apply!
About the school:
- Judged to be a "good" school in their latest Ofsted inspection
- Achieves consistently high results academically
- A leading school nationally
- Supportive and friendly team of staff
- Creates a sense of "togetherness" amongst members of their school
About the role:
- Plan and deliver Science lessons up across KS3 and KS4
- Teacher all 3 sciences - Chemistry, Physics and Biology
- Manage behaviour within the classroom
- Support the progress and attainment of pupils
- Minimum 1 year experience teaching Science in the UK
- Secondary teaching experience
- Experience must be within the last 2 years
- Strong behaviour management skills
- Good subject knowledge
- Must be available full-time and immediately
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc.
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.