£70 - £85 per day
21 days ago
Are you a Science Graduate? Do you live local to Hayes and available to work full time?
Envision Education are looking for a Science Graduate Teaching Assistant to work within a trust of schools, within the Hayes area. You will be supporting the class teacher, and potentially have the opportunity to lead some lessons, so this is a great opportunity if you are looking to become a teacher. Parking is available on site, and this role will continue long term from September.
Please get in contact with us as soon as possible if you are available and looking for a long term role!
- Support the class as a whole
- Work closely with the class teacher
- Deliver interventions when needed
- Support in managing behaviour in the classroom
- Relevant graduate degree
- At least 6 months of experience working in a school setting
- Good communication
- Live within a commutable distance to Hayes
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.