£65 - £80 per day
16 days ago
Are you a Science Graduate? Do you have experience working in a SEN school or with SEN pupils??
We are looking for a passionate Science Graduate Teaching Assistant to work in an SEN School based in Northolt, Ealing. As this is an SEN School, experience working with SEN is desire, but most importantly, that you have an open mind to supporting students to the best of your ability.
You will be supporting pupils in Science, but flexibility to support in other subjects too is essential. The schools vision is to create a center of excellence for students with SEN.
About the school:
The care and well being of every child is integral to their school. You will be part of an exceptional team who work closely together to ensure the best for the students. The staff are passionate about the quality of the education they provide; and actively engage with parents and the wider community. Parking is available on site so this is a bonus to those driving.
- To support SEN pupils
- Focus on supporting those in Science lessons
- Be flexible to work 1:1 and with groups
- To provide feedback to the class teacher on pupil progress
- Bachelors Degree, desired
- Live local to Ealing
- At least 6 months experience working with SEN pupils
- Available full time and immediately
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
- £100 bonus paid for each successful referral
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.