£120 - £180 per day
5 days ago
School Therapist - Ealing
Are you seeking a School Therapist position? Have you got the desire to help children with Special Needs? We are seeking a School Therapist to work with SEN children in a fantastic SEN school located in the heart of Ealing. The school is looking for someone with previous experience with children ideally as a Therapist and to start either immediately or in September!
- A special independent school for boys and girls aged from 5 to 21
- Provides interesting, interactive and inclusive learning opportunities for children and young people with additional educational needs
- Ensure they provide the best possible personalised curriculum with excellent teaching and learning as key priorities
- Want their pupils to be confident, enthusiastic and motivated to learn and that the opportunities they provide are relevant to their needs both now and in the future
- Do their very best to promote positive experiences for the children and work hard to make their school a happy community where people are helpful, considerate and respectful of each other
- School Therapist to support pupils with a wide range of emotional and well-being difficulties
- To assist students develop goals and skills for academic, social and future development
- To provide a positive, safe environment for students and to guide them to make informed decisions
- Support children with special needs to help them with their learning and development
- A great opportunity which could lead to a permanent role
- Available to work 08:00 to 16:00, Monday to Friday
- Excellent proven track record
- Must be available immediately and/or from September to work as a School Therapist
- Already have or willing to apply for a Child Only enhanced DBS
- Either live in Ealing or within a commutable distance
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.