£70 - £90 per day
about 1 month ago
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE SIMS / SCHOOL BASED ADMIN EXPERIENCE***
Are you a experienced School Receptionist with a keen eye for detail, seeking a long-term role based in Westminster?
At Envision Education we are looking for an experienced School Receptionist to join an outstanding School in Westminster.
The right candidate will have worked in a UK school as a School Receptionist within the last 2 years and can obtain references from their most recent school role.
- Church of England primary school situated in the historic heart of London, close to Victoria Station
- A strong staff team, committed governors and supportive parents
- Seeks to enable all children to learn and to flourish in a fascinating city, discovering the skills they need for today and for a changing future.
- School Receptionist duites
- Use SIMS database to input student and staff data
- Contact parents when necessary regarding pupil absences
- Create reports and meet deadlines
- Answer the phone and carry out general admin tasks
- Greet parents, pupils, staff and visitors entering the building
- 1 year of experience as a School Administrator / Receptionist in a school
- Relevant experience must be within the last 2 years
- Proficient in SIMS
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Must be available full-time and immediately
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.