£70 - £95 per day
25 days ago
Are you an experienced School Administrator looking for a local role to start ASAP?
Envision Education have partnered up with an excellent secondary school based in Isleworth, who are seeking an experienced and efficient School Receptionist to join their team ASAP.
**PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE SCHOOL BASED ADMIN EXPERIENCE**
This is a full-time, long-term role commencing immediately with the potential to lead to permanent.
About the school:
- An innovative secondary school with modern facilities
- Judged to be a good school - Ofsted
- Has state-of-the-art learning areas for students
- School have a history of excellence and a culture of high standards
- Warm and friendly team of staff to support you
About the role:
- General admin duties
- Answer phone calls and respond to emails
- Take and pass on relevant messages
- You may be required to support with elements of admission or attendance
- General support to the office team
- Hours are Monday to Friday, 8am - 4pm
- Experience as a School Receptionist is essential
- Must have ability to use SIMS
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good written skills
- Must be available full-time and immediately
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc.
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.