£70 - £100 per day
25 days ago
Do you have **SCHOOL BASED** Receptionist experience? Are you based locally to Kensal Rise and seeking a full-time role to start immediately?
Envision Education are seeking a School Receptionist with a minimum of 1 year of school based admin experience, on behalf of a brilliant mainstream primary school based in Hounslow.
The ideal candidate will have knowledge of SIMS and experience working in a school office.
About the school:
A multicultural school who believe school should be an enjoyable, enriching experience. They promote excellence so that each child is inspired to achieve, and provide opportunity within a safe, caring and challenging environment where everyone is valued.
About the role:
- Support the admin team with daily tasks
- Answer phone calls in a professional manner
- Assist with morning gate duties
- Act as the first point of contact for all visitors
- Model the school's ethos and values
- SIMS experience
- At least 6 months of school based experience
- Good communication and organisation skills
- Live local to Kensal Rise
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.