£75 - £95 per day
17 days ago
School Receptionist required for a school in Kensal Rise!
**PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE SIMS / SCHOOL BASED ADMIN EXPERIENCE***
Are you an experienced School Receptionist seeking a full-time, long-term role based in Kensal Rise?
At Envision Education we urgently need experienced School Administrators to join one of our excellent schools on a full-time, long-term basis with the potential to lead to permanent.
The right candidate will have worked in a UK school as a School Administrator within the last 2 years and can obtain references from their most recent school role.
- A centre of academic excellence at the heart of the community, with the highest expectations for all of its students
- Teachers and students have positive relationships and develop a strong sense of collaborative working.
- The school is securely resourced and uses funding carefully to support an impressive curriculum including academic enrichment opportunities for high attainers.
- Use SIMS database to input student and staff data
- Contact parents when necessary regarding pupil absences
- Meet deadlines
- Answer the phone and carry out general admin tasks
- Greet parents, pupils, staff and visitors entering the building
- 1 year of experience as a School Administrator / Receptionist in a school
- Relevant experience must be within the last 2 years
- Proficient in SIMS
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Must be available full-time and immediately
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
- £100 bonus paid for each successful referral
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.