Up to £23000 per annum
8 months ago
School Premises Assistant - Primary School
Do you have security experience? Have you previously worked in a school setting? A School Premises Assistant is the key point of contact for the school's lettings and a Primary school in Feltham is really looking forward to having a dependable and attentive School Premises Assistant join their fantastic school.
- A loving, ambitious and family-focused culture based in Feltham
- Strong relationships between dedicated staff and peers
- Possesses excellently equipped music, drama, art and food technology suites
- Offers 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- School Premises Assistant to maintain the safety of the school
- To support the premises team and respond flexibly to changing priorities and changes in routine
- To ensure the school's policies related to Health and Safety are being followed in all aspects of the school's operations including lettings
- To oversee deliveries, storage and distribution
- To deal effectively and sensitively with child protection issues, including reporting any concerns in line with the school policy
- Experience of security and cleaning
- Previous experience of working in a school or on a site
- Awareness of Health and Safety issues
- Available to work 13:00 to 22:00, Monday to Friday (40 hours per week)
- Must be AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY to work as a School Premises Assistant
- Already have/willing to apply for a Child Only enhanced DBS
- Excellent communicator
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.