£100 - £150 per day
12 days ago
Do you have experience leading a team in a school office? Are you looking for a Management role in a busy and demanding setting?
Envision Education have partnered up with an exceptional all-through academy school based in Isleworth, in the borough of Hounslow, who are seeking an experienced and efficient Office Manager to lead their team and maintain high standards in the school's front desk.
This role is a full-time, long-term role with the potential to lead to permanent, and start immediately.
**PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE SCHOOL BASED ADMIN EXPERIENCE**
About the school:
With high standards and soaring aspirations, this school pride themselves on the effectiveness of their leadership, teaching and the behaviour of their pupils, which is evident in their latest Ofsted report in which they were judged to be an "Outstanding" school. The school is an all-through academy catering to both primary and secondary pupils, offering each of their students the opportunity to to grow and develop into successful young adults. With a beautiful, modern build and excellent facilities, this school is a great place to work and learn!
- Manage the team of staff in the school office
- Act as the first point of contact for staff members across the school
- Use SIMS database to input and output data
- Liaise with internal and external companies
- Recieve and respond to parent queries
- Manage staff attendance
- Manage in-house HR and recruitment
- Minimum 1 year of experience in School Admin
- Proven experience in School HR
- Management experience
- Must be highly proficient in SIMS
- Must be highly articulate with excellent verbal and written communication
- Must be available full-time and immediately
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
- £100 bonus paid for each successful referral
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.