£70 - £90 per day
17 days ago
School Medical Assistant - Secondary School
Are you an experienced and knowledgeable School Medical Assistant? Are you currently searching for an exceptional school environment with the prospect of a long-term employment? We have just the place for you! A great opportunity has opened up for a School Medical Assistant to join a friendly Secondary school in Isleworth and provide assistance across the school.
- A learning community with long sustainable success and history based in Isleworth
- Focused on getting the very best out of the students
- A deep culture with an innovative approach towards delivering outstanding education
- A curriculum that provides high-quality learning experiences tailored for their students
- Immensely proud of their rich heritage and traditions
- A School Medical Assistant to provide support across the entire school
- Exercise open and respectful communication with staff and families
- Helping with the care, treatment and recovery of patients
- Maintain patients records and update their medical data
- A position with numerous benefits
- Previous experience in a school environment
- Available to work 08:30 to 16:00, Monday to Friday
- First Aid Trained
- Must be AVAILABLE TO WORK IMMEDIATELY as a School Medical Assistant
- Already have/willing to apply for a Child Only enhanced DBS
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.