£70 - £120 per day
about 1 month ago
Do you have school based admin experience? Are you familiar with using FMS and SIMS?
If so, we might have the perfect role for you! We are seeking an experienced Finance Assistant to support in a primary school based in Ealing. This role will be to work 18hrs a week, with some flexibility around how those hours are completed. Recent FMS and SIMS experience is required as the school are looking for someone who can hit the ground running!
Please get in contact with us as soon as possible if you are available and looking for a long term role!
- Assist in preparing budgets
- Prepare balance sheets and invoices
- Have an in depth understanding of the schools finance systems
- Be proactive and help to ensure a smooth running of the school
- At least 1 year of experience as a School Finance Assistant/ Officer
- Bachelors degree, ideally
- Able to work on own initiative
- Live local to Ealing
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.