£110 - £150 per day
about 1 month ago
Are you an experienced School Counsellor? Do you have recent school based experience?
We are looking for a passionate and experienced School Counsellor to work in an outstanding Secondary School based in Southall, Ealing. This school has strong traditions and a very supportive learning community. They want students to be excellent learners and citizens who will make valuable contributions to their families and their community in the future.
About the school:
A highly successful 11-19 co-educational school and has just been judged OUTSTANDING in every category by Ofsted. Students come from diverse backgrounds and they work, play and flourish together developing respect and understanding of different cultures. They are particularly proud of their enrichment programme and personalised approach to students' needs.
- Provide 1:1 counselling sessions
- Provide supervision for the safeguarding team
- Support parents, and organised workshops
- Work closely with the SLT and member of staff
- Be a qualified Counsellor
- At least 1 yrs experience as a School Counsellor
- Live local to Ealing
- Available immediately and long term
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
- £100 bonus paid for each successful referral
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.