£70 - £85 per day
4 days ago
Are you an experienced School Administrator seeking a new role this year? Are you based locally to Isleworth?
We are seeking a dedicated and committed School Admissions and Welfare Assistant to support the school's busy admin team! This role starts immediately and is a full-time, long-term position with the potential to lead to permanent.
The right candidate will have a strong ability to navigate their way through SIMS and have an understanding of Attendance and Admissions. We are looking for someone with excellent multi-tasking skills and positive, can-do attitude.
About the school:
Judged to be "Outstanding" in their latest OFSTED report, this school pride themselves on the quality of learning, positive mannerism and warm environment they offer to everyone who visits or attends their school. With a team of friendly staff, this school is excited to welcome a new member to the admin team! The school has easy transport links and access to a car park.
About the role:
- Manage attendance and admissions
- Input data regarding students on SIMS database
- Update registers and information
- Responsible for welfare of primary and secondary pupils
- Answer phone calls and carry out general clerical tasks
- Manage your time and prioritise tasks efficiently
- Confident using SIMS
- School based admin experience is essential
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Must be available immediately, full-time and long-term
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
- £100 bonus paid for each successful referral
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who would like to further their career working as an SEN Teaching Assistant. Apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.