£75 - £85 per day
4 months ago
*** Recruiting a School Administrator/Receptionist for Immediate Start ***
We are looking for an enthusiastic School Administrator/Receptionist to join a wonderful primary school located in Fulham. The particular focus of this role will be pupil welfare, admissions and attendance support. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with a genuine desire to work with pupils in a friendly and dedicated team.
In addition, you will assist with a variety of administrative tasks within the school office and support the staff team at school.
You do not need School Admin Experience as long as you have prior experience working in a office.
- Welcoming visitors to the school and dealing with their enquiries
- It is essential that you have a professional, courteous and respectful style of communication at all times as an School Administrator/Receptionist
- Basic admin duties such as answering calls, shredding and speaking to parents
- Prepare documents for meetings, and managing the calendar of their supervisors as an School Administrator/Receptionist
- Going on home visits for students with persistent absences as an School Administrator/Receptionist
- Available Immediately, Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 4pm
- You ideally have previous experience in a office setting
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Either live in Fulham or within a commutable distance
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seeker's interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.