£55 - £90 per day
19 days ago
School Administrator - Pupil Referral Unit
Are you an experienced School Administrator who is seeking a long-term placement in a thriving learning environment? A great opportunity has arisen as a fantastic School in Kingsbury is looking forward to having a friendly School Administrator join their talented team.
- A wonderfully positive, inclusive and diverse learning community based in Kingsbury
- Provides a nurturing and academically rigorous environment, a fresh start for young people who have been excluded from mainstream education
- Re-engages young people into education and prepares them for their next steps, such as in going back in a mainstream school
- Prides itself in their drive for excellence and their passion to support their students to become confident individuals
- School Administrator to carry out a variety of admin related and front school office duties
- To provide administrative support and keep everything running as smoothly as possible
- To communicate effectively and professionally with students, teaching staff and parents
- A great opportunity which could lead to a permanent role
- Available to work 08:30 to 16:00, Monday to Friday
- Knowledge of the SIMS system
- Must be AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY to work as a School Administrator
- Already have or willing to apply for a Child Only enhanced DBS
- A responsible and punctual individual
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.