£55 - £90 per day + Weekly Pay, Immediate Start
SP IA 2904_1651246664
22 days ago
School Administrator - Pupil Referral Unit
Do you have previous experience as an administrator within a school environment? Are you looking to start work immediately? We are working with a fantastic school in Kingsbury that are looking for a School Administrator to join them straight away. This is a full time position and you will be required to carry out a variety of admin related duties and front school office duties.
- Carry out admin based duties and front office duties
- Maintain the smooth running of the school every day
- Handling face to face and telephone conversations with pupils, parents and external agencies relating to attendance matters
- Establishing reasons for pupil absence on a daily basis
- Photocopying, post, filing and general administrative support within the school office
- Re-engage young people into education and preparing them for their next steps
- Provide our students with a small, nurturing and academically rigorous environment
- Provide students with the support and advice they need to succeed
- OFSTED 'Good' rated school
- Must have previous admin experience within a school
- You will have previous experience with SIMS
- Must have previous experience of working in an educational establishment
- Either live in Kingsbury or live within a commutable distance
- Be available for an immediate start
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.