£70 - £85 per day
23 days ago
A Residential Care Worker is required at a lovely Special Educational Needs School based in Radlett, Hertfordshire to start work immediately! You will be supporting children and young adults with autism and other special needs.
- Children & post 16 Residential Care Worker for an SEN School
- Supporting children with all aspects of their care
- Engaging in and creating recreational play activities to promote independence and learning
The ideal candidate:
- Available immediately & local to the Radlett area
- Experience working with children/ vulnerable adults
- Upbeat, caring and attentive personality
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.