£60 - £85 per day
ASM WS 3011_1701355928
3 months ago
Are you looking for a role as a Reception Teaching Assistant? Love supporting children? Live local to Slough?
If so, we are recruiting a Reception Teaching Assistant to work within a fantastic Primary SEN School, located in the Slough area. This will be a full time role, from Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 4:00pm. As a Reception Teaching Assistant you will need to be confident supporting the child with their learning, development and personal growth.
You must have previous experience working with SEN children or working in a school environment within the last 2 years to apply whereby you will be able to provide us with a reference in relation to this .
Please get in contact with us as soon as possible if you are available and looking for a long term role as a Reception Teaching Assistant!
- Support early years children with their learning and development as a Reception Teaching Assistant
- As a Reception Teaching Assistant you will contribute to creating a safe, supportive & engaging learning environment
- Build a close bond with children to ensure they feel comfortable both inside & outside the classroom
- Communicate closely with colleagues to ensure progress of children is prioritised as a Reception Teaching Assistant
- Work 1:1 with children to ensure they achieve their developmental milestones
- Available Immediately!
- Willing to support SEN children as a Reception Teaching Assistant
- MUST have a CHILD ONLY DBS or willing to get one
- Have experience with SEN children in some capacity you can provide a reference for
- Live local to Slough or within a commutable distance
Why Register with Envision Education:
· Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
· Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
· Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
· Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
· Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
· Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
· Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
· We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.