£65 - £75 per day
about 1 month ago
Are you a passionate Reception Teaching Assistant? Are you looking for an opportunity to apply your experience in a loving school environment? We have just the opportunity for you! This is a deeply nurturing and culturally rich Primary school community based in Feltham.
- High achieving standards
- Creative teaching and learning philosophy
- Embracing and respectful culture
- Develops a safe and happy environment
- Provides enriched experience as part of their outstanding practices
- Provide support to children in Reception class (Early Years Foundation Stage)
- Encourage positive attitude and celebrating diversity
- Ability to manage groups and add to their growth
- Experience within early years
- Of caring and adaptable nature
- Availability to work 08:00am to 16:00pm, Monday through Friday
- Must have previous experience in a school environment
- Available fairly immediately
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.