£65 - £75 per day
about 1 month ago
Do you have experience in Early Years? Are you live local to West Drayton and available immediately?
Envision Education are looking for a Reception Class Teaching Assistant to join an infant school in West Drayton, Hillingdon on an immediate basis. This is a long term role, and ideal for a candidate with a level 3 in childcare or relevant bachelors degree. This is to work 3 days a week.
Please get in contact with us as soon as possible if you are available and looking for a long term role!
- Support students in a Reception Class
- Work closely with the class teacher and other TA's
- Follow the EYFS Framework
- Ensure the safeguarding of all pupils, and opportunities for learning
- Follow the schools behaviour procedures
- Level 3 in childcare, or Bachelors Degree
- At least 6 months of experience working in a school setting
- Good understanding of supporting Early Years children
- Live within a commutable distance to West Drayton
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.