£120 - £180 per day
about 1 month ago
Reception Teacher - Primary School
A fantastic opportunity has arrived for a Reception Teacher to join a fantastic school located in the Slough area! In this position as a Reception Teacher you will be required to teach children within an EYFS setting and assume Reception Teacher responsibilities such as planning lessons and leading an area of the curriculum. This role is to start ideally in the next 2/3 weeks so the school is keen to hire with the right experience and qualifications immediately!
- Reception Teacher to assess, record and report on development, progress and attainment for every pupil in the class
- Monitor pupils' work and set next step targets for progress
- Maintain resources in the classroom/outside learning environment ensuring they are kept up to date, accessible and support learning
- Contribute to the whole school's planning activities
- Keep records and reports on personal and social needs of pupils
- A happy, caring school with a very positive ethos and friendly nature
- Encourage families to become involved in all aspects of their children's learning and pride themselves on their open communication with parents
- Really value the diverse cultural community within the school and regularly celebrate it through different events
- Children are taught caring values of resilience, optimism, respect, curiosity, inclusiveness and confidence
- OFSTED 'Good' rated school
- Recent experience working with children in a school environment
- Must be a qualified teacher and hold QTS
- Be able to provide 2 Teaching references from previous employment or placements
- Available to work 08:30 to 16:00, Monday to Friday
- Either live in Slough, or within a commutable distance
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.