£65 - £75 per annum
20 days ago
Do you have experience supporting pupils in Early Years? Could you be a fun, enthusiastic and approachable addition to the classroom?
Envision Education are seeking an experienced Early Years Teaching Assistant to join a happy and inclusive Primary School in Pinner. The right candidate will have solid experience supporting Early Years and KS1 pupils and will be able to demonstrate an excellent working knowledge of the EYFS and KS1 curriculums, as well as a variety of support techniques.
This Primary School in Pinner believes that its teachers and support staff are its greatest resource, and they work tirelessly to provide the best learning experience possible, ensuring that pupils are happy to come to school and enthusiastic about learning.
Their lively, creative curriculum challenges, inspires and motivates pupils and enables them to participate in a range of high quality learning opportunities.
- Work within Reception, providing support to pupils throughout the class
- Work from 8:15 to 3:30
- Assist the class teacher in preparing and adapting learning resources
- Use a wide range of support techniques to maintain pupils' enthusiasm for learning
- Observe and monitor pupils' progress and behavior
- Prepare the classroom and class materials
- Observe the school's values and ethos at all times
- Solid Teaching Assistant experience
- Experience supporting Early Years and KS1 pupils
- Able to think on your feet and adapt quickly
- Local or able to commute to Pinner
- Available to start immediately
- A true passion for working with young children
- A warm and approachable personality
- The chance to learn from a close knit team in a supportive environment
- Further your career as a Teaching Assistant
- Full time work starting immediately
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
- £100 bonus paid for each successful referral
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who would like to further their career working as a Teaching Assistant. Apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.