£65 - £75 per day
11 days ago
Are you a qualified Nursery Nurse? Are you looking for a new long term position in a school setting?
If so, we may have the a perfect role for you! Envision Education are working closely with a mainstream primary school based in the borough of Ealing for are looking for Nursery Nurse who is confident carrying out observations and running interventions in Nursery and Reception classes. This is a full time, long term position starting on a fairly immediate basis.
Please get in contact with us as soon as possible if you are available and looking for a long term role!
- Work with pupils in Early Years
- Run interventions
- Support SEN pupils when needed
- Be creative in encouraging students learning
- Help to manage behaviour in the class
- Level 3 early years qualification
- Available full time and long term
- Experience supporting SEN pupils
- Live local to Ealing
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.