£120 - £170 per day
about 1 month ago
Experienced Psychology Teacher needed for a Secondary Girls' School in Camden, London
Envision Education is seeking an experienced Psychology Teacher with Qualified Taching Status for a Girls' comprehensive secondary school in Camden, London.
- Provides a peaceful and secure environment for rich and stimulating learning experiences
- Values individuality and celebrate the relationships that make us a uniquely positive and supportive school community.
- High achieving and happy school
- Its academic and creative curriculum is distinctive and tailored to its context
- are highly successful in developing confident, articulate and independent learners who are motivated to achieve now and in the future.
About the role:
- Prepare and deliver lessons to KS5 pupils in a secondary education setting
- Mark work, give appropriate feedback and maintain records of pupils' progress and development
- Teach in line with the National Curriculum
- Uphold the school's values and ethos at all times
- Create a well-managed, secure and happy learning environment
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Must have 2 Teacher references (Character reference not accepted)
- Outstanding communication and organisational skills
- Clear understanding of the National Curriculum and individual learning targets
- Must be available 5 days a week and long term and must be available immediately
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
- £100 bonus paid for each successful referral
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.