£120 - £170 per day
13 days ago
Are you an enthusiastic, qualified teacher? Are you looking for a fulfilling opportunity to share your expertise in Psychology?
Envision Education have a fantastic placement available for a Psychology teacher to work in an exemplary Catholic Sixth Form College in Harrow. The students at this high-achieving college are hard-working, dedicated and ambitious, and the staff are committed to acheiving excellence for every one of their pupils each day.
If you share the same passion and drive to help students reach their full potential, please apply!
One of the country's leading Sixth Form Colleges, this outstanding institution boasts a strong record of academic success, but also places high emphasis on providing a positive learning experience for its pupils and fostering in them a love of learning which will last a lifetime. They enjoy a rich and varied extra-curricular enrichment programme, with a wide range of educational visits and outside speakers boosting the curriculum.
Well-located and close to public transport links, the college invests in its teachers as much as its pupils. It provides a supportive, inclusive environment where staff and students alike can excel.
- Teach Psychology to KS5 pupils
- Plan and carry out high quality lessons
- Monitor students' progress closely
- Provide ongoing feedback on students' work
- Employ a wide range of teaching techniques to keep students motivated and engaged
- Uphold and reflect the school's values
- Ability to plan and teach effective lesson plans
- Experience working in schools
- A degree in Psychology
- Excellent working knowledge of the KS5 curriculum
- Local or able to commute to Harrow
- Able to start ASAP
- Full time work starting ASAP
- The chance to gain experience in an outstanding, high-achieving enviroment
- Work in a great location with excellent transport links
- The chance to share your expertise and make a real difference to students' lives.
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
- £100 bonus paid for each successful referral
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who would like to further their career working as a Psychology Teacher. Apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.