£70 - £85 per day
11 days ago
Are you a Psychology Graduate? Are you interested in working with children? Do you have a passion to work with SEN children?
There is a fantastic opportunity that has become available for you to work as a Teaching Assistant supporting young children with SEN at a vibrant SEN school based in Radlett.
Apply now before you miss out on this wonderful opportunity!
- SEN school catering to students ages 4 - 19 years with Autism
- 70 place provision
- Transforming lives, changing attitudes and helping to create a society that works for autistic adults and children
- Permanent posts available
- Vibrant and friendly environment to work
- Access to parking
- Support students with Autism
- Encourage social and academic growth
- To support the children to access the school's curriculum within the school day
- Approach pupils with a compassionate and caring mannerism
- Manage students in line with the school's behaviour policy
- Must be a Psychology Graduate
- Ideally have experience supporting young people with Autism
- Confident and comfortable working with young people who display challenging behaviour
- Must be available full-time and for an immediate start
- Either live in Radlett or within a commutable distance
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.