£65 - £80 per day
26 days ago
Are you a recent Psychology Graduate? Do you live local to Ealing and keen to work with children?
We are looking for Psychology Graduate TA's to work in Primary, Secondary and SEN schools across the Ealing borough. Ideally you will have at least 6 months of experience in a school setting, however a degree is required. We have a number of roles supporting SEN pupils or working as a class TA. You will need to be available full time, and long term from 8.30am to 4pm.
Please get in contact with us as soon as possible if you are available and looking for a long term role!
- Support SEN pupils
- Work with pupils in and out of class
- Deliver interventions when required
- Help to support the class as a whole
- Be flexible to support where needed
- Bachelors Degree, ideally in Psychology
- Experience working in a school setting
- Flexible and creative personality
- Live local to Ealing, or within a commutable distance
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.