£70 - £85 per day
27 days ago
Are you a recent Psychology Graduate? Do you have experience as a Learning Support Assistant, and looking for a new exciting role?
Envision Education work with a number of primary, secondary and SEN school based around the Southall, Ealing area who are seeking Psychology Graduate LSA's to join their team on a long term basis. This is a great opportunity to gain some more classroom based experience, supporting SEN pupils. We have multiple local roles that are long term leading to permanent positions in the schools.
Please get in contact with us as soon as possible if you are available and looking for a long term role!
- To work closely with SEN pupils
- Help to create and implement lesson plans, along with the teacher
- Support verbal and non verbal students
- Follow EHCP's and behaviour plans
- Psychology degree, from the UK or with UK Naric
- Ideally, 6 months of school based experience
- Available full time and immediately
- Live local to Southall, Ealing
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.