£65 - £80 per day
28 days ago
Are you a Psychology Graduate with a growing interested in supporting children with special needs or SEMH? Do you have prior experience working with children?
We are looking for bright Graduates who are looking to kick start their careers in Education, starting off as a Teaching Assistant.
Envision Education have partnered up with a wonderful primary school based in Hounslow who are seeking a TA to support pupils in class, and outside of class offering pastoral care.
About the school:
- Vibrant and colourful primary school based in Hounslow
- Judged to be a good school - Ofsted
- Supportive SLT team
- Creative curriculum
- Easy transport links with access to an on site car park
About the role:
- Support pupils across key stages 1 - 2
- Offer pastoral support to pupils facing difficulties in and outside of school
- Work both in and out of a classroom setting
- Act as a caring figure for pupils to speak to
- Encourage children to be confident
- Promote a positive school environment
- Assist the classroom Teacher with general TA duties
- Psychology degree
- Minimum of 3 months experience working with children, within the last 2 years
- Experience must be UK based
- Good understanding of children with special needs, including social and emotional needs
- Must be available full-time and immediately
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.