£65 - £80 per day
29 days ago
31 May 00:00
**REGISTER WITH ENVISION EDUCATION IN MAY 2020 FOR WORK (ONCE SCHOOLS RE-OPEN), AND RECEIVE ACCESS TO THE FOLLOWING CPD COURSES WORTH £144.50, FREE OF CHARGE**
- Child Protection in Education
- Child Protection Refresher
- Female Genital Mutilation Awareness
- The Prevent Duty
- A Practical Guide to GDPR for Education
- Safeguarding Young People
- Child Exploitation
Do you have experience as a Teaching Assistant?
Are you confident in managing challenging behaviour?
If so, we are seeking experienced Teaching Assistant to work in PRU schools across Hillingdon and Ealing starting in September 2020. The role is full time and long term.
- Work on a one to one basis and in groups with pupils who have learning difficulties and behavioural challenges
- Deliver interventions, and help manage behaviour
- Support pupils and the Classroom Teacher
- 1 year experience as a PRU Teaching Assistant
- Team Teach is desirable, but not essential
- Strong behavioural management skills
- Must be available to work full-time from September 2020
Why register with Envision Education for work?
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
- £100 bonus paid for each successful referral
Please apply with your up to date CV
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.