£120 - £180 per day
about 1 month ago
02 Jul 00:00
Are you an NQT with a specialism in Product Design?
Envision Education is looking for either a newly qualified or fully qualified Teacher of Product Design to fill a role in a fantastic Secondary School focused on providing excellent education for their young people. The school is based in Hayes and has been recognized by OFSTED as a good school with outstanding elements.
The right candidate will be able to nurture the students creativity and help students bring their vision to life. This is a permanent role starting in September, where the school is able to offer support to NQT's. You must be able to show an extensive understanding of Product design and be able to create exciting and engaging lesson to help students reach their potential.
About the school:
This Secondary School is focused on finding ways to raise the level of achievement of their students and generally achieve above local and national standards.
The school is part of a large academy, with many visitors commenting on the friendliness of the school and the quality of relationships with students.
- Teaching Product Design to KS3-5 students
- Ensure the classroom environment is appropriate and stimulating for students
- Work in accordance with the departments schemes of work
- Keep accurate records of the students progress
- Must be an NQT or have QTS
- A specialist in teaching Product Design
- At least 1 year of experience in a Secondary School
- Must have a flexible and adaptable personality
- A commitment to equality and diversity
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
- £100 bonus paid for each successful referral
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who would like to further their career in SEN Teaching. Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.