£65 - £80 per day
20 days ago
Primary Teaching Assistant - All Through School
Are you a Graduate or a Primary Teaching Assistant with Education background studies? Are you seeking a long-term placement in a robust school environment? We have an excellent opportunity for you to work as a Primary Teaching Assistant in a wonderful All Through school in Ealing.
- A proud, inspirational and inclusive learning community based in Ealing
- Provides enriched and personalised curriculum while in a vibrant and innovative environment
- Nurtures the children's development of knowledge, confidence, creativity and skills
- Offers high quality education for their students to reach their highest potential and experience success
- Excellent, dedicated and committed team of staff
- Primary Teaching Assistant to support students with all aspects of the National Curriculum
- To offer educational experiences and opportunities that are empowering for the pupils' future
- To assist children develop into happy, healthy, independent and successful students
- A fantastic opportunity which could lead to a permanent role
- Available to work 08:00 to 16:00, Monday to Friday
- Recent experience of working with or caring for school-aged children
- Must be AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY to work as a Primary Teaching Assistant
- Already have or willing to apply for a Child Only enhanced DBS
- An affectionate and committed individual
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.