about 1 month ago
*** We are Recruiting a Primary Teacher for Primary School Immediately! ***
Are you a Fully Qualified Teacher who is enthusiastic about teaching? Are you willing to cover across the school?
If so, a Primary school in Harrow are looking for a fulltime, reliable Primary Teacher who is confident enough to teach across a Year 3 and 4 class. The role as a Class Teacher is to enable pupils to develop their cognitive, verbal and numerical skills by encouraging them to actively participate in classroom activities through creative teaching strategies.
This role starts immediately & its a long-term position, so apply now before you miss out!
- Must have confidence and expertise in different curriculum subjects as a Primary Teacher
- Flexible to cover PPA, ECT and SLT time as well as absences due to sickness as a Primary Teacher
- Deliver high quality teaching as a Primary Teacher
- Support learners with their studies as a Primary Teacher
- Fully Qualified Teacher Status as a Primary Teacher
- Available to work Immediately and from 08:30 to 4pm, Monday to Friday
- Recent experience working with children in a school environment
- Already have or willing to apply for a Child Only enhanced DBS
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.