£65 - £75 per day
about 1 month ago
Are you a devoted and caring Primary SEN Teaching Assistant? Are you looking for a long term position in Hayes? Then look no further as we currently have in our hands just the role for you. A special school in Hayes is looking for a Primary SEN Teaching Assistant to join their friendly team. Excellent training is provided so you can deliver innovative support to students with Autism.
- An excellent educational and collaborative community based in Hayes
- Provides high quality education within an inclusive and accepting culture
- Engages students in richly imaginative and creative learning experiences
- Prioritises the development of students' communication skills
- Support students with learning, communication and interaction difficulties
- Enhance their work ethic, social skills and confidence as a Primary SEN Teaching Assistant
- Encourage development of students' personal autonomy
- Assist in their progress while ensuring they feel safe and embraced
- Previous work experience in a school setting
- Available to work 08:30 to 16:00, Monday to Friday
- Adaptable and flexible
- Available fairly immediately to work as a Primary SEN Teaching Assistant
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.