£120 - £170 per day
6 days ago
Are you an experience SEN Teacher? Do you live local to Southall, Ealing?
We work closely with an SEN School based in Southall who are looking for a Primary SEN Teacher to join their team in September 2021. QTS is required, and ideally experience working closely with SEN pupils. This is a full time, long term position with the possibility of continuing permanently for the right person.
About the school:
A SEN School catering to students on the Autism Spectrum. They constantly strive to help students achieve their full potential, ready for adult life. Although this role is to work on the primary site, it is an all through SEN School. They aim to provide students with the confidence and skills they need to find enjoyment and fulfilment beyond the classroom setting.
- To be a class teacher in an SEN School
- Work closely with TA's in your class
- Create differing lesson plans
- Manage behaviour in and out of class
- QTS, essential
- At least 1 year experience teaching in an SEN School
- Live local to the borough of Ealing
- Available full time from September 2021
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.