£65 - £80 per day
26 days ago
Do you have recent experience supporting SEN pupils? Do you live local to Southall, Ealing?
Envision Education are looking for Primary SEN TA's to work in a fantastic SEN School based in Southall. As a Primary SEN TA you will work in the primary department of the school, supporting SEN pupils on a 1:1 basis. This is a full time, long term position to work in a school who are keen to take candidates on a permanent basis. Ideally you will have at least 6 months experience as an SEN TA.
Please get in contact with us as soon as possible if you are available and looking for a long term role!
- Support Primary SEN pupils
- Work with pupils in and out of class
- Work on a 1:1 basis
- Keep track of the students targets and achievements
- Work closely with the Class Teacher
- 6 months experience with SEN pupils
- Experience working in a primary setting
- Flexible personality
- Live local to Southall
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.