£65 - £80 per day
3 months ago
Primary School Teaching Assistant - Hayes
Are you looking for a Primary School Teaching Assistant position to support children? Have previous experience as a Primary School Teaching Assistant?
If so then apply now as we are working with a fantastic Primary School in Hayes who are looking for a Primary School Teaching Assistant to join them immediately in both a fulltime position from Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 4pm.
You do not need previous experience within a school setting as a Primary School Teaching Assistant but you will have had previous experience with children in some capacity and must have a general understanding of what is required of you as a Primary School Teaching Assistant.
Graduates with no experience with children are also welcome to apply as the school are keen to have recent graduates come in so long as you have had some experience with children in some form of capacity.
- One of the top 10 performing schools in Hillingdon and in the top 4 schools in the borough for reading and mathematics
- The learning environment is calm, ordered and organised in a way that it constantly celebrates success by showcasing the progress and achievement of its pupils
- The school is committed to providing high quality education for all of our learners, to ensure that every member of the school community is valued and respected
- The school's aim is to provide a stimulating environment where early learning goals can be achieved and recorded through structured learning and play
- Working with children to support their learning and development as a Primary School Teaching Assistant
- Preparing the classroom for lessons and tidying it up afterwards as a Primary School Teaching Assistant
- Motivating and encouraging students to achieve their true potential as a Primary School Teaching Assistant
- Support the teachers in different classes with preparing lessons and resources as a Primary School Teaching Assistant
- Available to work 08:30 to 16:30, Monday to Friday
- Previous experience working with children in a school or alternate setting
- You ideally must have previous experience as a Primary School Teaching Assistant or at the minimum have recent experience with children in some capacity
- Graduates are welcome to apply even if you have a lack of experience but you will need to some have form of experience with children that you can provide a reference for
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.