£55 - £80 per day
30 days ago
Primary School Teaching Assistant - Brent
Are you a university graduate with a passion for children? Have you ever had previous experience as a Primary School Teaching Assistant? Looking for a full time role to start in September? Then apply NOW as we are currently recruiting for a primary school located in Brent who are seeking several people to join them as a primary school teaching assistant. The school cater to children with special needs as well so you will need to be comfortable managing challenging behaviour.
You do not need previous experience as a Primary School Teaching Assistant but you will have worked with children previously in some capacity.
- Seek to stimulate the love of learning in their children so that they want to learn for themselves and achieve to the very best of their abilities
- Every child is valued as an individual and encouraged to develop their best-selves within a setting where they are happy, well cared for and, most importantly, where they care for each other
- OFSTED *Outstanding* rated school located in Brent
- Teaching is outstanding and, as a result, pupils make outstanding progress in reading, writing and mathematics
- Pupils show very positive attitudes towards their learning and behave extremely well. They enjoy being at school, feel safe, and take full advantage of the many opportunities given to them through clubs and visits
- Primary School Teaching Assistant role that requires you to work across different year groups to support children with special needs
- Ideally have an art specialism as working with SEN children does mean you will be doing a lot of creative and artistic activities
- Look after children's physical, social and emotional welfare
- Prepare learning materials under the supervision of the teacher
- Create a stimulating environment for the children
- Available to work 08:30 to 16:00, Monday to Friday
- Recent experience as a Primary School Teaching Assistant is preferred but not essential
- Ideally have previous experience with special needs children in some capacity
- Already have or willing to apply for a Child Only enhanced DBS
- Either live in Brent or within a commutable distance
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.