£65 - £80 per day
SP 0905 PG_1652114063
12 days ago
Primary School Teaching Assistant
We are seeking a Primary School Teaching Assistant to join a fantastic school in Feltham! As a Primary School Teaching Assistant you will be required to support children in KS1 with SEN and support them throughout the day. You do not need previous experience as a Primary School Teaching Assistant but you must have supported children prior to applying for this position and be local to the Feltham area.
- A place where children achieve highly compared to national expectations and are well prepared for their journey of lifelong learning
- Work closely as a team alongside children and their families to create a sense of trust and community
- OFSTED 'Outstanding' rated school
- Most children make expected or outstanding progress from their starting points including identified groups
- Children learn through play and real experiences
- As a Primary School Teaching Assistant your role will require you to support children mainly in Year 1 that have SEN
- Help provide emotional and educational support to children throughout the day
- 1:1 work with children to help them with their development
- Work with staff to ensure the needs of all children are met
- Assist the class teacher in maintaining a supportive and engaging learning environment
- Available to work 08:30 to 16:00, Monday to Friday
- Recent experience in a school environment or alternate setting
- Either live in Feltham, or within a commutable distance
- Already have or be willing to apply for a Child Only enhanced DBS
- Be available for an immediate start
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.